MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:30 pm
I don't believe, to believe is hope you have the baddast machine on the planet! I actually KNOW HE HAS THE BADDEST MACHINE ON THE PLANET! Need to know some thing else?

Or Better yet tell me what Machine can F*** with the X at this moment. Dave Smith? Toraiz? MV8800? AR MKII?

ntalec wrote:
Danoc wrote:
You got the baddest machine on this planet

Please tell me you don't really believe that? : :Sigh:
By Cockdiesel Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:44 pm
I can't think of any. Some with differnt or better specs. But nothing as a complete package. Think abou how much it would cost to have a computer setup like a x. Lots of boxed, wires, programs, etc. New mpcs might hav some kinks but they ain't even started to be where they're going.
By Danoc Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 pm
Yeeessss sir! Where they are going looks promising. Different yes better specs hmmm lm on the fence with that.
Akai may come with another machine that's in between the X and Live. If they would of put 24 or 32 audio tracks in the Live and X it would of been crazy.

I guess why they didn't do it because you're going to end up dumping into a Daw.

Cockdiesel wrote:I can't think of any. Some with differnt or better specs. But nothing as a complete package. Think abou how much it would cost to have a computer setup like a x. Lots of boxed, wires, programs, etc. New mpcs might hav some kinks but they ain't even started to be where they're going.
By Ill-Green Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 pm
Danoc wrote:I don't believe, to believe is hope you have the baddast machine on the planet! I actually KNOW HE HAS THE BADDEST MACHINE ON THE PLANET! Need to know some thing else?

Or Better yet tell me what Machine can F*** with the X at this moment. Dave Smith? Toraiz? MV8800? AR MKII?

ntalec wrote:
Please tell me you don't really believe that? : :Sigh:

I believe it. Who else came and topped the Live and X in this year?
By Danoc Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:36 pm
Ill-Green wrote:
I believe it. Who else came and topped the Live and X in this year?

uummm ummmm LOL NOBODY!!!
Some were speculating NI and Roland were coming with MPC killers LOL I just laughed, they were in hope that those two companies heard them. smh

I even got my joint on the fan and it looks amazing. Knocking out tracks on a tilt feels so dam good. It really works I was skeptical, but dam I am loving it.

To top it off we get the best MPC Bible by the Guru himself MPC Tutor, gotta respect the work dude put into this book, I will read the last 20 pages tonight, then go back through it to see what I can use to help me if I don't know something. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

By Danoc Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 pm
Yeah man really dope. What's that machine with the big white buttons to the left of the Dave Smith and what does it do? Looks like a table top synth.

RodmanSan wrote:Thank you very much for the compliments....worked long and hard to get to this point...:)
By Lampdog Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:43 pm
Danoc wrote:What's that machine with the big white buttons to the left of the Dave Smith and what does it do?

By Danoc Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:24 am
Yeah that's it. But what is it?

Lampdog wrote:
Danoc wrote:What's that machine with the big white buttons to the left of the Dave Smith and what does it do?