MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:47 pm
Does anyone know how I can change my plugin preset sounds from my controller rather than having to use to my mouse?
By Fre$hBreath Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:09 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I guess not, huh?

Doesn't work with all,plugins. Load up built in hybrid 3
, you be able to switch presets by tapping the lower right of the screen.

Thanks, What if I also have a MPC Renaissance which is what I use at my job. How would I do it from there?
By Fre$hBreath Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:43 am
kaydigi wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Thanks, What if I also have a MPC Renaissance which is what I use at my job. How would I do it from there?

Press the window button with the cursor on the plugin. It was something like the on my Mpc studio.

I mean from the controller only. The object is to remove the mouse from the process...
By kaydigi Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:

Press the window button with the cursor on the plugin. It was something like the on my Mpc studio.

I mean from the controller only. The object is to remove the mouse from the process...[/quote]

Yes, move the the selection cursor to the plugin name on the blue LCD. Press the window button on your controller and the presets will pop up.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:41 pm
Once again thanks. I see the presets screen, but all it says is default and nothing happens from there. I twist the jog wheel press - and + as well as the cursor, and still nothing on the Renaissance controller...