MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By csxdy Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:26 pm
A friend of mine just asked me if i have the same thing on my live (and i have!!):
after loading a sequence, its always on "loop" regardless what you have saved.
Is this a known bug?
By csxdy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:17 pm
Yorgos Arabatzis wrote:Nop it's a feature request...I've asked for it!

Really?
That means Akai is finally taking requests?
Awesome! So maybe my request for a facebook app will be incorporated
in the next update.
:-D
By marctronixx Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:21 pm
Gosh i hope not. There are some people out there who dont use crackbook at all. Of course you could be joking but i just want to be on record saying helll no.. :)
By csxdy Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 pm
marctronixx wrote:Gosh i hope not. There are some people out there who dont use crackbook at all. Of course you could be joking but i just want to be on record saying helll no.. :)

I was joking... :lol:
By Hyperdust7 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:47 am
Just working on my live set, with songs as sequences and noticed that saving doesn't include loop off.
Seems very strange if it was chosen to be like that - hope they change this.

In the meanwhile I really don't want the song restarting if I don't get to stop quick enough - might loop a bar of silence at the end!
By Hyperdust7 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 am
Hyperdust7 wrote:Just working on my live set, with songs as sequences and noticed that saving doesn't include loop off.
Seems very strange if it was chosen to be like that - hope they change this.

In the meanwhile I really don't want the song restarting if I don't get to stop quick enough - might loop a bar of silence at the end!

Ah - that's really irritating - I was expecting it to start at bar one then loop the end, but now it just starts with the last looped bar!
So I think my only choice at present is make the song way too long with lots of blank bars at the end and hope my singer doesn't chat too long if I forget to stop the track!