MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By maara Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Fanu wrote:
FrankWhite4Mayor wrote:Look at this hypocrite asking Netflix for an update..

https://twitter.com/simonbangs/status/9 ... 0731982849

Snoop said it in '94...

Would be great if somebody could log into Netflix account and reply with "They'll be added once MPC gets its PDC".

Or respond him that the new season will bring his watching experience to another level and its "coming soon"...
By Danoc Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:57 pm
Yes sir :worthy:
Im doing well just got some dope projects to do. In the market to get a new preamp and a nice mic, think l found one too.
2.0.5 l really hope it replenish what the MPC suppose to do without all the glitches. Akai l hope put real time stretch in the standalone. That would be epic.

Awwh dam lol you're going to get the X too? Man you're going for the jugular lmao lol

Eyalc wrote:What up man! Hope you been well.

Yeah I only use song mode to arrange. But mixing happens in Logic.

Man I have a Live, but I'm thinking about the X. Depends on what they do with this next update.

This is exactly how I work now. My last two albums were done this way. I feel the exact same way about Song Mode.
[/quote][/quote]
By Danoc Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:03 pm
If it works will you have another Mojito? Lmao :lol:

zangetsu01 wrote:From your answer I get that it's only mine.. I'll try to re-update the firmware tonight and see what happens.
By Ill-Green Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:20 pm
I remember I used to tell tales that the original mojito was Barcardi rum mix in marijuana leaves. Since mj is still illegal here, I told them they substituted it for mint leaves. The tourists used to eat that shit up. Mojito translated to english means little mojo btw.
By Danoc Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:14 pm
Ill-Green wrote:I remember I used to tell tales that the original mojito was Barcardi rum mix in marijuana leaves. Since mj is still illegal here, I told them they substituted it for mint leaves. The tourists used to eat that **** up. Mojito translated to english means little mojo btw.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Eyalc Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:40 am
Danoc wrote:Yes sir :worthy:
Im doing well just got some dope projects to do. In the market to get a new preamp and a nice mic, think l found one too.
2.0.5 l really hope it replenish what the MPC suppose to do without all the glitches. Akai l hope put real time stretch in the standalone. That would be epic.

Awwh dam lol you're going to get the X too? Man you're going for the jugular lmao lol

Haha - naw man, I'd sell the Live to get the X. Don't know that I have a use for both. I'll get a nice hard case for the X in case it needs to travel with me. But that's not gonna happen often, unless it's to the main studio.

Yeah the update needs to nice, but I doubt much will be in it until it gets to a point release (2.1). I just want LIST EDIT. I like to edit notes and midi data as specific as I want. Gives things a much better feel

Cool about your projects man. Make some FIRE man!!!!
By zangetsu01 Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:23 am
Danoc wrote:If it works will you have another Mojito? Lmao :lol:

zangetsu01 wrote:From your answer I get that it's only mine.. I'll try to re-update the firmware tonight and see what happens.

Well I got the Oleds fixed by re- applying the 2.0.3. firmware.. So I guess that leaves room for a party.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RodmanSan Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:24 am
zangetsu01 wrote:Well I got the Oleds fixed by re- applying the 2.0.3. firmware.. So I guess that leaves room for a party.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats...well done...happy that it is solved for you iso needing to return the hardware...
By Danoc Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:43 am
:WTF: Dammit not another Mojito video party? Lmao lol
Glad you got it working

zangetsu01 wrote:
Well I got the Oleds fixed by re- applying the 2.0.3. firmware.. So I guess that leaves room for a party.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By wavejockey Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 pm
dear akai/MPC

got my mojo working, but it just don't work on you
when will you start working out of the blue
should we re-apply updates
or roam endless pages forums
one hand above enter
a canadian club in the other?
By Danoc Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:01 pm
:hmmm: was that a poem to Aksi?

[2quote="tiger001"]dear akai/MPC

got my mojo working, but it just don't work on you
when will you start working out of the blue
should we re-apply updates
or roam endless pages forums
one hand above enter
a canadian club in the other?[/quote]
By wavejockey Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:34 am
@ least 1 person who recognizes my efforts!
thx knoc
or maybe it's a poem to revell waiting for a train/update?
By Automageddon Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am
So this thread turned into poetry corner?
I'm game!

I sit and wait
for the new update.

Real-time pitch shift:
Let's hope 's not shit.

My synths time stretched,
Not too far fetched.

But no side-chain,
don't ask in vain...
By Fanu Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:34 am
Pete is soaking his chicken legs in fine wine
Making it or blowin' it – that really is a fine line

Unfukwittable is fornicating his MV
but most muhfukkas wait for update for the MPC

Simon poops his pants when he's asked about PDC
Akai is about to lose a customer in me

Think I'll blow my hard-earned dough on a Digitakt
Cuz let's face it, fellas: some Akai things are wack
By Danoc Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 am
LOL that update will get here when it gets here. Im just hoping its good.

tiger001 wrote:@ least 1 person who recognizes my efforts!
thx knoc
or maybe it's a poem to revell waiting for a train/update?