MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Tripn3o3 Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:30 pm
Hi all,
BAX-music have a coupon code for 10% off at the moment.
Not sure if it works on all purchases, tested on MPC Live at checkout & worked also on the MPC X.

Please beware though that MPC X has not ever been in stock at BAX since the release of the MPC X & at the moment they keep delaying the expected stock of the MPC X ( Customers are still waiting months later, including a few of us on this forum).

Anyways, the coupon code is KA1017
https://bax-shop.com/
By MPC-Tutor Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 pm
V drums arrived, Xmas present for my son so will have to wait 2 months before I, er, I mean 'he' gets to try them out!

Word of warning to UK people, Bax are based in the Netherlands and the product you receive is probably going to be EU stock which might make it ineligible for warranty support with some manufacturers. I believe Akai stuff would be fine as it's a 'worldwide' warranty (don't take my word for it though), but the Roland drums I bought are not covered. However Bax do offer their own 3 year warranty.
By Coz Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:54 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:V drums arrived, Xmas present for my son so will have to wait 2 months before I, er, I mean 'he' gets to try them out!

:lol:

My 2Box kit is one of my favourite ever purchases. It makes inputting drums via pads seem clunky in comparison.
By Danoc Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:40 pm
:lol: how come l get the most musical feeling you will be using those V-Drums? Lmao.

I can see your son out and you're home beating on the V's. He walks in and say "Dad WTF" and you stop in mid drum stroke hahaaaa lol

MPC-Tutor wrote:V drums arrived, Xmas present for my son so will have to wait 2 months before I, er, I mean 'he' gets to try them out!