MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Blue Monster 65 Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 am
Several times now I've noticed that people will come here thinking it's the official Akai MPC forum. I'm sure Tutor loves the traffic, but probably hates the way some of these things go.

Perhaps the download is blocked in your country? I can download it in the US still. Tutor is in the UK - anyone else around the globe having a problem?
By ringmaker Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:45 pm
Amr Mahmoud wrote:No Madness when you buy a **** Device from AKAi That Doesn’t work because they are a **** Company you have to do like me & sell it get rid of it & forget & make Music worth Ableton 10 & push2 much much better
The Eraa of Drum Machine is already dead, I work faster on the MAC for evrything, one Software,

By the way Steve Jobs from APPLE befor he die he said the future is for the companies ho will have good Hardware Married with Good Software integrated great, this Exactly the reverse of what Akai are doing
They remind me in 80 when the computer started, they don’t want to live 2017 they are still obsessed with what they did from many years ago , this finish is past look to the furure, ho look To the past never go to the front

Do you think that the touch screen amaz me I have equipments with touch screens a from years ago, but they was working because the software was good & working, but AKAI BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

Even if they release version 3.0.5 with more **** bugs will never marke a big deal because the core is ****
& the people at AKAI are not honest, there is somebody in this company ho want to control & his way bring the company down it’s many Island company every body inside sure live in different dreams old from the past
Sorry this my opinion, all of you users will see soon what is going to happen to this AKAI
GONE WITH THE WIND MY DARLING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude to stupid to download software and talking about future shit. if you hate akai so much why did you buy it in the first place? your opinion is worth a shit in my opinion. pfff
By marctronixx Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 am
feedin' the effin' troll.

I know its hard to do but just stop. go outside and play with your live near a beach or a park.

the link has been submitted. if op cant download it, its out of yalls hands. op needs to talk to akai support.

this person knows what WTF is.