MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Amr Mahmoud Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Hello I am new here,

I don’t find the link to download the update 2.0.5 for the MPC X & MPC LIve,

Can you imagine the link is broken ??? Because they have some bugs on the 2.0.5 they cut the link to download
It very strange, they think they are very intelligent this is a 1950 style of tricking customers

I swear to good if they will keep doing this to us customers, i will burn there products in a vIideo & put on you tube & warn all other new customers about that

Any way don’t take me wrong but i fraturated from these old tricks, HAHAHA This company will not live longer

If anybody have please send me a download link please i want to try, i have 2 Akai MPC I participated very much before I sell the 2 MPC **** or X or XXX HAHAHAHAH
By Amr Mahmoud Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:Here it is (just click on downloads):

http://akaipro.com/products/mpc-series/mpc-x

But why can't we just communicate normally with each other?? Especially with new members..??

I go there press the download nothing happened the page doesn’t draw i try with Safari & many browser software no way they have a problem on there page go & try it yourself
By Heavie Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:45 pm
Man, threads like like this make me laugh so hard. It shows they're madness in every country and this forum draws a large amount of madness.
By Amr Mahmoud Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:55 pm
Heavie wrote:Man, threads like like this make me laugh so hard. It shows they're madness in every country and this forum draws a large amount of madness.

No Madness when you buy a Shit Device from AKAi That Doesn’t work because they are a Shity Company you have to do like me & sell it get rid of it & forget & make Music worth Ableton 10 & push2 much much better
The Eraa of Drum Machine is already dead, I work faster on the MAC for evrything, one Software,

By the way Steve Jobs from APPLE befor he die he said the future is for the companies ho will have good Hardware Married with Good Software integrated great, this Exactly the reverse of what Akai are doing
They remind me in 80 when the computer started, they don’t want to live 2017 they are still obsessed with what they did from many years ago , this finish is past look to the furure, ho look To the past never go to the front

Do you think that the touch screen amaz me I have equipments with touch screens a from years ago, but they was working because the software was good & working, but AKAI BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

Even if they release version 3.0.5 with more shity bugs will never marke a big deal because the core is shit
& the people at AKAI are not honest, there is somebody in this company ho want to control & his way bring the company down it’s many Island company every body inside sure live in different dreams old from the past
Sorry this my opinion, all of you users will see soon what is going to happen to this AKAI
GONE WITH THE WIND MY DARLING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
By starmanwarz Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:03 pm
Amr Mahmoud wrote:Woman better

So you are a woman then? But you have a man's name.

You seem confused. Perhaps instead of looking for download links you should decide on your gender first? It's kinda important nowadays you know.
By Amr Mahmoud Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:14 pm
starmanwarz wrote:
Amr Mahmoud wrote:Woman better

So you are a woman then? But you have a man's name.

You seem confused. Perhaps instead of looking for download links you should decide on your gender first? It's kinda important nowadays you know.