MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By QuickStrike Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:35 pm
I think the MPC Renaissance is still better for work flow. I got the mpcx now and its a bit slow to operate and it makes me sleepy for some strange reason .

I think they didn't plan the button lay out correctly. I mean yeah it has touch screen but it's to far away and not a comfortable distance.

The timing is not right. latency when inputting notes is a bit off. Idk something not causing this unit to feel like MPC timing. Why come in the browser window when loading sounds every time I exit out a folder it resets to the top of the root folder? That's is the most annoying thing.

To sum it up this unit not worth the money they ask. Maybe cause it's still beta but dam they destroying the mpc legacy.

One more thing lol.

I even notice that beat making videos from my other fav channels with this unit has not been posting alot of content , like in the past with other units. :hmmm: .

Its the Workflow huh?

Plz do chime in and let me know your opinios. Am I wrong or nah? Who disagres and why?