MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Emergingstates Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:42 pm
I've noticed since the last two firmware updates that when sampling with the Live, you can no longer hit a pad to assign your new recording. You have to use the scroll wheel.

Has anyone else found this? It's a small annoyance.

thanks.
By Automageddon Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Emergingstates wrote:I've noticed since the last two firmware updates that when sampling with the Live, you can no longer hit a pad to assign your new recording. You have to use the scroll wheel.

Has anyone else found this? It's a small annoyance.

thanks.

I thought I remembered it wrong, but you are right, it changed recently. Not a big deal, but it was faster before.
By pspsounds Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:38 pm
Also when copying a sequence it doesn’t automatically assign the next empty sequence. You have to scroll to select the next empty sequence. Seems to work fine in the software. I submitted a bug report.
By Icepulse Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:35 pm
pspsounds wrote:Also when copying a sequence it doesn’t automatically assign the next empty sequence. You have to scroll to select the next empty sequence. Seems to work fine in the software. I submitted a bug report.

It's better that way, because you have to purposely chose the sequence location. This way, if you do it in error, you'll only paste over the source location.

Hardly a stumbling block.
By Lampdog Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 pm
Ill-Green wrote:What?! :x

This had me dying.