MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By mp3hustle Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:33 am
So Id make a beat using some samples I turned into programs and some stock drum kits . Save the project and when I reload the project all the programs and kits show but some sounds aren't playing like a missing snare or the main sample I chopped up.. the kits show as programs but I have to reload the kits again for the sounds to be there. And for my chopped samples they would show in the project folder but would not load back into the sample pool dragging and dropping would do nothing like it was an empty file. Anyone having these issues
By Ill-Green Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 am
How exactly are you saving if you don't mind. I save the samples and programs first then save the project last. I had this issue with the MPC500 and I had to save it like that everytime to prevent missing samples. From that habit, I find myself doing it here with no problems. I'm sure there are other methods and fixes.
By mp3hustle Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:21 pm
I'd have to double check but I've been using mpcs for a while including the ren and the live and I've never had this issue until the last update and it also weierd because all the files and kits are in the project file folder with file sizes but they almost act like empty files