MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Zack Zerox Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:21 am
Thanks, this is really useful, I now have a bunch of Bassline101 programs that I can use without firing up a PC.

Because the new firmware changes the file naming defaults (appends the filename with -1, -2, -3 etc) then I needed to remember to edit the filename after bouncing the sample for it to work.
By Zack Zerox Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:36 pm
I've made an Expansion for TAL's Bassline 101 (SH101 model) - there's 60 of the stock preset patches included. Patrick at TAL is happy for me to share this. Obviously it's not as good as the vst itself (static samples, lack of arp/seq, portamento) but there's some great sounds there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptknxl6q3mwvj ... n.xpn?dl=0

First time I've made an expansion so I'm sure there's ways I could've got it better (eg setting up sustain loops) - anyway, tweak away and improve things!

And of course- if you like what you hear, check out TAL's page and consider shelling out for the vst...
https://tal-software.com/products/tal-bassline-101#
By organic Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:22 pm
Hello
I will begin to say thx for this.
Now the questions.

How can I set this up to 1 semitone?
I have a Keygroup mapped out with root note and so on, that I have saved, and grid pattern with 2 bars on every note.

I have tried to name everything exactly like yours but it didn’t work.

Everything exactly the same, even tried to name it 1 semi instead of 5.

But when I save KG program, the name is the same in the hard drive as in the track view.

But yours is 5 semitone patch in track view, but on the hard drive it’s 1v instead of patch.

Don’t know if it’s that or something else.
Any help?

All the best
G
By MPC-Tutor Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:37 am
Buzzard wrote:For some reason this only worked the first time and each time after the sample name has added a number for each attempt. I can no longer get this to work. Maybe something needs to be updated to current FW?

Still working for me in the latest MPC Software. Remember to 'reset' your project after each instrument clone, this stops the MPC adding the (1) to the end of the bounce name. Or just rename it.
By Buzzard Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:16 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:
Buzzard wrote:For some reason this only worked the first time and each time after the sample name has added a number for each attempt. I can no longer get this to work. Maybe something needs to be updated to current FW?

Still working for me in the latest MPC Software. Remember to 'reset' your project after each instrument clone, this stops the MPC adding the (1) to the end of the bounce name. Or just rename it.

To my knowledge I did this. I went through the BROWSER and selected the starting template again and there's nothing in the project at all.

Also when I go to select the 'Instrument Templates' .xpm file it just loads and doesn't give the 'Cancel'/'Replace' prompt.