MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By J.O.BEATS Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:22 pm
I mostly stick to stand alone with the Live but decided a track needed some extra seasoning so I went into controller mode to use some plugins. But all the plugins besides the MPC bank etc are missing. :hmmm: I tried to rescan but when scanning the plugin says "crash"

I just used a plugin a couple week ago so I know they were all there.

I've searched on line for answers but can't find anything. Anybody got any advice? I'm not a computer guy and don't have a lot experience with plugins/vsts etc

thanks
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:56 am
That's strange mines also. I just had a few. The upgrade must of did something

J.O.BEATS wrote:I mostly stick to stand alone with the Live but decided a track needed some extra seasoning so I went into controller mode to use some plugins. But all the plugins besides the MPC bank etc are missing. :hmmm: I tried to rescan but when scanning the plugin says "crash"

I just used a plugin a couple week ago so I know they were all there.

I've searched on line for answers but can't find anything. Anybody got any advice? I'm not a computer guy and don't have a lot experience with plugins/vsts etc

thanks