MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:36 am
Nah. I was using a couple of plugins before the update that are 3rd party.

I scanned the path where my plugs are.

Example:
C:/programs/Steinberg/Vst. Or
C:/programs/Vst

Smackdee wrote:
Danoc wrote:No l know how to open a plugin lm talking about going to preferences then adding plugins. I did the scan where my plugs are and my 3rd party plugs won't open in the 2.1.

Your scanning the wrong folder then, so you've just been using the AIR plugs?
By Smackdee Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:53 pm
[quote="Danoc"]Nah. I was using a couple of plugins before the update that are 3rd party.

Example:

That's weird, I remember you saying something about this before... Does the projects you did prior to 2.1 with those 3rd party plugs open?
By Danoc Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:15 pm
I only did 2 project but when l do mines l immediately put them in wav audio format and drop them into Reason so all my stuff is saved under Reason. So basically l don't keep MPC projects.

This is crazy. Ima take my time out and find the solution probably simple.

Smackdee wrote:
Danoc wrote:Nah. I was using a couple of plugins before the update that are 3rd party.

Example:

That's weird, I remember you saying something about this before... Does the projects you did prior to 2.1 with those 3rd party plugs open?
By zangetsu01 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:02 am
Also check if the vst's are 64 bit.. And some plugins that that take too to be scanned will be skipped. . For them too be added you'll have to downgrade to 1.6 and do a rescan.. and after that upgrade to 2.1..
By Danoc Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:16 am
All I get is 64 bit joints, I don't do 32 bit. If I don't get it, I won't worry about it, I will just rock it in Reason 10. It would of been cool to just do some of my VSTi's in the 2.1 software.

zangetsu01 wrote:Also check if the vst's are 64 bit.. And some plugins that that take too to be scanned will be skipped. . For them too be added you'll have to downgrade to 1.6 and do a rescan.. and after that upgrade to 2.1..