MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By smellypants Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm
The 2.1 update has been available for the last hour or so folks... Ready to download :smoker:
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:17 pm
NICEEEEEE! Just down loaded mines just now and will install it tonight when I get home. Hell I just put in 2.0.7 two weeks ago LOL Akai is moving fast, I told dudes it was right around the corner, the 2.1. I hope this synchs up my MPC Live to Reason 10. I am going to write a letter to Akai so they can do this with major DAWS.

CB Thanks for the link. Have you joined that Akai community?
By Cockdiesel Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:25 pm
I cant update for a few days. Really looking forward to that pitch quantize. Surprises like this are so dope. Let’s see the other stuff people been wanting next. Disk stream, automation editing are top for me.
By Fanu Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:53 pm
Anyone figured out how to open multiple plugin GUIs on software? Can't make it happen; tried all usual modifiers etc.
Manual doesn't say how.
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 pm
Yeah that pitch quantize is sick. Did you see Masada's vid where his live made up the beat for him? lol it was crazy

Cockdiesel wrote:I cant update for a few days. Really looking forward to that pitch quantize. Surprises like this are so dope. Let’s see the other stuff people been wanting next. Disk stream, automation editing are top for me.
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 pm
Check Masada's video he shows this.

Heck l need to bring in plugins period

Fanu wrote:Anyone figured out how to open multiple plugin GUIs on software? Can't make it happen; tried all usual modifiers etc.
Manual doesn't say how.
By Fanu Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 am
Danoc wrote:Check Masada's video he shows this.

Heck l need to bring in plugins period

Fanu wrote:Anyone figured out how to open multiple plugin GUIs on software? Can't make it happen; tried all usual modifiers etc.
Manual doesn't say how.

Smackdee wrote:

This literally does not work for me. I'm only getting one plugin at a time, just like before.
By Fanu Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:43 am
"In Grid Edit and Audio Edit you can now Cut, Copy and Paste event selections. In either Grid Edit or Audio Edit hold down the hardware Shift button to reveal the shift f-keys on the TUI."

So you can now finally copy midi notes on standalone and paste wherever you want.
Nice!
By sleepytm Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 am
Fanu wrote:This literally does not work for me. I'm only getting one plugin at a time, just like before.

press this arrow - it pins the plugin's window