MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By sinik Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 pm
so the finally hooked you up with the mpc x. glad to hear!
i'm looking foreward to hear your thoughts and see some tutorials about the x.

peace
By dez perado Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:42 pm
I really apreciatte your vids.You explain a lot of the new features in a way that makes it easier to understand vs..Akai themselves. thanks
By vwkountz Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:24 pm
Great, videos man I cannot wait to see your MPC X videos. If Akai came out with a addon 16 qlink controller with the scribble strips. That would be awesome, but it will never happen. That is why I may move to MPC X, so please no videos stating how great the scribble strips are or having the extra qlinks makes the workflow faster :nod:

I'm kidding of course, but I am on the edge of upgrading. :popcorn: :popcorn: 8)
By Cockdiesel Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:16 pm
If you guys really like his content you should try to help him out. I try to post his stuff and also give 5 bucks a month to his patreon. I find his videos to be top notch and worth the small amount I give. The videos and the Bible from tutor are almost invaluable tools with these machines.

These people are putting in serious work and I feel like they are compensated very poorly for all they do. Tutor runs this forum and sells his book for like 40 bucks I think.
By Danoc Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am
:nod: l 3rd it.
I make videos and its hard, so l understand

Ill-Green wrote:
Cockdiesel wrote:Would love to see an x and djs video. Sexy combo right there...

:nod: I second this.
By Tubedigga Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 pm
Thanks a million for the props boys - yep, videos are totally free so any contributions are more than welcome, I currently have 1500 subs - imagine if every one gave me just $1 per month/$12 per year on Patreon! I'd be a very happy man :)
By Tubedigga Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:If you guys really like his content you should try to help him out. I try to post his stuff and also give 5 bucks a month to his patreon. I find his videos to be top notch and worth the small amount I give. The videos and the Bible from tutor are almost invaluable tools with these machines.

These people are putting in serious work and I feel like they are compensated very poorly for all they do. Tutor runs this forum and sells his book for like 40 bucks I think.

Thanks man, very much appreciated! Who are you on Patreon then? PM me if you want to stay anon :)
By Gnome Tone Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 pm
Tubedigga wrote:I sold the Live and bought the X too, Akai haven't loaned me one - still waiting for it so there may be a small delay in the next videos

Just superb videos Tubedigga, you are doing the Akai community a tremendous offering. In my world, Akai should have already sent you an MPCX on the house for all your hard work and amount of people you've inspired to buy their machines. NO ONE deserves and MPCX more than you. Here's to you! (raises glass).
cheers,