MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 pm
Peace, I hope Akai get to see this video. We need a place where we can put in our reque

By MaScHiNeHeAd Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:36 pm
Sup, Noc! !How ya doin, bro??
Keep comin' with that truth!!
I've actually got to the point with my Live that it goes to work with me, & on my break I work on my beats a little.
2.1 helps me achieve that with the minimum of fuss, but it could be sooooo much better.
As for the sequencer, I never had the XL, but it seems tighter than my 25K!!
I'm in the same position (fortunately) as you, where I haven't had any problems, (bar the exporting expansions, but I think that's more an OS issue on Apple's part)..
But everything else works, so I'm more than happy , but let's keep the momentum going, Akai!!
Peace, bro!!
By Danoc Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 pm
Peace bro how are you? I am good, everything is well.

If it's an Apple issue, well, that's one of the reasons I left Mac computers. PCs are dope if you know how to build it and get what you want. That's my advantage to where I know how to build a PC. Optimize it and so on to deal with music. What people need to do is stop installing as soon as a company comes out with a new update. Wait a while, I hear that Sierra thingy is a bit of a trouble.

So I am good and 2.1 just upped the ante for me as being my go to for drums.

MaScHiNeHeAd wrote:Sup, Noc! !How ya doin, bro??
Keep comin' with that truth!!
I've actually got to the point with my Live that it goes to work with me, & on my break I work on my beats a little.
2.1 helps me achieve that with the minimum of fuss, but it could be sooooo much better.
As for the sequencer, I never had the XL, but it seems tighter than my 25K!!
I'm in the same position (fortunately) as you, where I haven't had any problems, (bar the exporting expansions, but I think that's more an OS issue on Apple's part)..
But everything else works, so I'm more than happy , but let's keep the momentum going, Akai!!
Peace, bro!!
By Danoc Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:03 am
Lmao what up Green. Yeah bro l a so loving those functions. But what l'm really lovin is how l can bring in the Air Instruments as plugins in Reason. That Live is savin me so much time... Man lm just in love again. :-D

Ill-Green wrote:I like when you said you can flatten, bounce and explode tracks. On some Incredible Hulk **** :smoker:
By boomspot Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:25 pm
Break out that 4k video and some decent lighting for the next video. You record that video on a flip phone? :lol:

D
By Danoc Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:31 pm
lol oh l will l have a video done but it takes to long to up load to Youtube. I will get up thoughh and its really clear.

Nah this video was done with my phone which is wack. When natural sunlight is in the site it records good. Flip joint records better.

Isn't there a link we can give our ideas to Akai?

boomspot wrote:Break out that 4k video and some decent lighting for the next video. You record that video on a flip phone? :lol:

D