MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 am
No problem

Gaboon wrote:
BremenCole wrote:Just ordered one of these, the deal that pushed me over the edge :)

Will be selling my MPC Touch for cheap,to help offset the cost, but it is the time to do this. Excited for the possibility’s stand alone will provide. Tip of the bottle to the OP for making me aware of this.

Glad to be of assistance.

Danoc, I'm going to be hitting you up soon about your work flow with reason and the live. I've been using reason since 3.0.
By Zbmstudios Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:40 pm
I just bought my B-stock from Zzounds a few days ago. I love it and there aren't any issues. BTW, I buy all of my hardware used or B stock. My 27" iMac, Nord Piano 3, KingKirg synth were all bought used. Try and but from a reputable company and you won't have any worries. eBay and Craigslist are at your own risk although I've had great success in there so don't be afraid of that either. Just do your research. :mrgreen:
By Danoc Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:11 pm
Exactly, I did my research on my midi keyboard for like a year on ebay, then I made the purchase not to long ago. It took a year but it was worth it cause I have a mint condition Midi Keyboard and I am very happy and when the guy through in a free case for it, I was like ----> :WTF: Are you kidding me?

Zbmstudios wrote:I just bought my B-stock from Zzounds a few days ago. I love it and there aren't any issues. BTW, I buy all of my hardware used or B stock. My 27" iMac, Nord Piano 3, KingKirg synth were all bought used. Try and but from a reputable company and you won't have any worries. eBay and Craigslist are at your own risk although I've had great success in there so don't be afraid of that either. Just do your research. :mrgreen: