MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 pm
MPC TUTOR HOW TO INSTALL THE Vintage 73 EP AND The Concert GRAND, onto the pads. I have had it for a while and want to see what's up with what I bought from you. If there's a pdf let me know. thanks
By MPC-Tutor Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm
I'm currently updating the included instructions for 2.1, but best option is to install the XPN files into the MPC Software on your computer and then use File > Export > Expansion, select the expansions you wish to export and save them to your MPC disk. Next time you open up in standalone, they'll all appear under the 'Expansions' tab.
By Danoc Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm
Ok got it. Thanks.

MPC-Tutor wrote:I'm currently updating the included instructions for 2.1, but best option is to install the XPN files into the MPC Software on your computer and then use File > Export > Expansion, select the expansions you wish to export and save them to your MPC disk. Next time you open up in standalone, they'll all appear under the 'Expansions' tab.