MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By SmokingArea Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm
Hi, since the update to 2.2.1.2 my plugins are no longer displayed graphically. You will be detected doing 'New Scan' and 'Rescan all'. And if I pick them in the inserts, they work too. Only the problem is that then only a black window opens. So I have no way to make changes and so on. I use 32bit plugins that are jumpered with jbridge as 64bit plugins. Everything worked out wonderfully before. The Akai Support (Germany) also gives me no answer to my question ...

What can I do?

A new installation of the software also brought nothing.
By Danoc Thu May 17, 2018 6:38 am
Where in the world did you get 2.2.1.2 from?

SmokingArea wrote:Hi, since the update to 2.2.1.2 my plugins are no longer displayed graphically. You will be detected doing 'New Scan' and 'Rescan all'. And if I pick them in the inserts, they work too. Only the problem is that then only a black window opens. So I have no way to make changes and so on. I use 32bit plugins that are jumpered with jbridge as 64bit plugins. Everything worked out wonderfully before. The Akai Support (Germany) also gives me no answer to my question ...

What can I do?

By zangetsu01 Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 am
SmokingArea wrote:Hi, since the update to 2.2.1.2 my plugins are no longer displayed graphically. You will be detected doing 'New Scan' and 'Rescan all'. And if I pick them in the inserts, they work too. Only the problem is that then only a black window opens. So I have no way to make changes and so on. I use 32bit plugins that are jumpered with jbridge as 64bit plugins. Everything worked out wonderfully before. The Akai Support (Germany) also gives me no answer to my question ...

What can I do?

This is a known bug, Those of us who depend on plugins are still staying at 2.0.5.
Last edited by zangetsu01 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SmokingArea Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:

What can I do?

This is a known bug, Those of us who depend on plugins are still staying at 2.0.

Can you possibly send me the previous version?