MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Rokgod Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:12 am
Honestly, after research.. the X and Live are still trash and half completed, huge ass touch screen and useless buttons, a half assed hardware, buggy, workflow is not nearly close to its potential. I can't deal with them, I will never even think of buying a new Akai product as long as I live. Y'all need to hire whoever made the 4000 or the 2500 so at least you can get the basic workflow right. You got 5 fixed icons on the main screen that are the least used modes yet they paste them onto the main screen like does anyone at Akai use an MPC in real life? XY as a main screen shortcut??? Thats a joke right? Home button and a fixed shortcut on the main screen? Theres a MAIN button right on the hardware, why you putting that crap on my screen taking up space? terrible design in every aspect. Mpc-Tutor will try to bury this thread though, I dont blame him, he's making good money off these new MPCs and his MPC Bibles, ask any veteran producer, these new mpcs are overpriced trash.
By EnochLight Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:36 pm
Rokgod wrote:Honestly, after research.. the X and Live are still trash and half completed, huge ass touch screen and useless buttons, a half assed hardware, buggy, workflow is not nearly close to its potential.

Resurrecting this thread 11 months later just to respond to and correct your post. No, the MPC Live (and the X) are none of what you claim. Your "research" :roll: :lol: is clearly bad. :popcorn: