MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Pads Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:04 am
The last half bar before the chorus ends, I have it so the loop fades out. When it switches to the verse sequence the loop is continuously going forever like a broken record lmao. I've been stumped all day as to how to stop this other than stopping the sequence entirely and replaying it which is obviously not ideal. I've tried erasing the XYFX automation and trying again and it's still doing the same thing. Please.. how can I stop this from being a broken record in my verses sequence lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By Pads Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 pm
NearTao wrote:What was the solution, double tapping stop or something else?

Double tapping stop would just stop the sequence.. lol. Although there were no xyfx parameters on the verse sequence, I manually drew in the automation for the xyfx to stop in the verse portion.

I assumed the xyfx should have cut out on its own once the chorus sequence was over as thats where I applied the automation.. but I guess for some reason it loops like a broken record in to the next sequence unless you draw the stop automation function using the pencil in the next sequence.