MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By egorus Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:28 am
Hello! Please help! I'm a novice user of AKAI MPС X. I tried to configure that all extensions were on the external disk and deleted all folders except MPS documents from the internal MPС drive. All extensions are transferred to an additional disk and work. But there is nothing in the "content" tab. How can I index all extensions and can I return everything back?
By Yorgos Arabatzis Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 am
Either you have to send it to AKAI or open it for yourself,pull out the internal storage SD,download the library from your AKAI account and transfer the files from your computer to the SD...Bummer!
egorus wrote:Hello! Please help! I'm a novice user of AKAI MPС X. I tried to configure that all extensions were on the external disk and deleted all folders except MPS documents from the internal MPС drive. All extensions are transferred to an additional disk and work. But there is nothing in the "content" tab. How can I index all extensions and can I return everything back?
By egorus Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:23 am
Send it to AKAI from Russia there is no possibility. The libraries from my account have mounted on an external drive and are perfectly visible. The problem is that all navigation on instruments has disappeared. All TAGs are disappeared. Also disappeared menu with beautiful demo pictures. How to register TAGs for libraries on an external drive? And where to download the system image if I want to restore to the original state?