MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:25 pm
Yeah bro l thought it was to fix bugs not cause them. :WTF: lma stay on what lm on. I keep the versions that work so if it F*** up l can revert back.

Ill-Green wrote:
Danoc wrote:Dammmmm

Agree.
By DeaDeus Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:46 am
MPCX - no issues with update 2.2.2 here. Working like a charm...

Just for the record: Used the EXE file from my USB hooked up notebook
By DeaDeus Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:38 pm
yep, it's gone from the recommended software of my registered hardware in the AKAI Pro account.
By SupremeSoulstice Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:15 pm
cloud777 wrote: Yes you can, i Just did

Appreciate it. Just purchased the live after being done with Maschine. Haven't ben on these forums in years. Trying to play catch up.
By Danoc Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:23 pm
Glad to hear someone has it right. Nice

DeaDeus wrote:MPCX - no issues with update 2.2.2 here. Working like a charm...

Just for the record: Used the EXE file from my USB hooked up notebook
By Danoc Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:25 pm
6 minutes? Dammmmmmmaaaaa!
It must be because of old technology?

Ill-Green wrote:Damn, minutes to load up.

Its the MV8800 all over again, I used wait 6 whole minutes for that thing to load up.

I'm still on 2.1 and loading is in 20 seconds clocked.
By Danoc Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:31 pm
Akai made a booboo.

They had the 2.2.2 for the firmware and 2.2.1. For the software. If they are not simultaneous for both software and firmware l'm not messing with it.
By Ill-Green Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 pm
Danoc wrote:6 minutes? Dammmmmmmaaaaa!
It must be because of old technology?

Actually, it loads up in 30 seconds in its blank state, but once you start piling in sounds, projects, patches and songs, it starts to slow down. Trick is to load up a blank project, but even if you get to the menu to load up another project containing 5 or 6 songs, its gonna load in 6 minutes.

Many attempts were made to speed it up, but the problem is not the RAM, its the CPU itself that needs fine tuning...its a can of worms.