MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
Bymember04959388 Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:56 pm
I will never give my music stuff to this assholes in any airport any company.
Always only hand bag my friend.
I dont really want anyone else to handle my stuff
By saltmcgault Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:

Ouch. He must be having a bad day. IDK how he keeps his job doing it like that.
By Cases Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:12 pm
Well, call me crazy but I never leave my case. I always only fly with handluggage, I'm to lazy and impatient for that rubber luggage band think to wait with all this other agitated crying babies and "I didn't smoke for 10 hours" people. I can't stand it, from the moment all passengers stand up while the plane door isn't even open yet they are pushing like they just payed for the entire plane or something.

Hate it.. people that get stressed because they go on vacation.. why is that? I forget everything the moment I leave the house. I don't even care what is in my luggage. I need 1 pant, 1 shirt, and a shitload of money. But when that plane lands, I'm not pleased by waiting another 2 hours on this luggage to arrive, I will buy my tooth brush at destination, thank you sir. (wtf do people need all this stuff for? Like 10 pants for 10 days? are you a super model or something?. ) Give me my flipflops and shorts, enough underwear and socks and you won't hear me the entire trip, I'll be good. People sometimes have cases bigger than the plane they fly with, is it like a status thing? Or are they afraid to forget to bring stuff? Wtf is in there man, is he a hitman and is somebody's wife and kids in there? I thought real hitman didn't do wife and kids :(.

People think their stuff equals comfort, but they are wrong. They are insecure and don't even know how to properly spend their time on vacation, only thing they do is stress, whine and smoke/drink and complain about the sun that's to hot LOL. Please go back home with all your useless stuff

But then again, I would NEVER EVER enter a plane of Ryan air. If love my life and are not willing to end it to save 20 dollars on a **** airbus ticket.