MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Certified Beatz Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:34 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0W1jaE ... nl1bN0Ku5e

They are releasing a new S series for komplete kontrol mk3 looks ok. They got my years bqck when they firat release komplete kontrol and I bought.. but the question is has the software improved.. one feature is nice you can use kontakt without the komplete software.. to it looks like they are aim the Key 61 and will release Komplete +
By LivePsy Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:06 pm
I'm not convinced there's any advantage over komplete plugins in any DAW and a cheap midi keyboard controller.
By Certified Beatz Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:16 pm
LivePsy wrote:I'm not convinced there's any advantage over komplete plugins in any DAW and a cheap midi keyboard controller.

I agree with you Native instruments are going to get alot suckers with another Shiney keyboard.. they would have to revamp the software to fix slow loading times.. I have Kontakt 7 and like it alot but I'm fine with my arturia 61
By Neurone Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:12 am
Even the cheapest keyboard is way overpriced and they're still only bundling cut down software with it.
If I'm paying that sort of cash I want a piece of flagship software.
I actually had the KK A61, nice keyboard, but the other comments are right, better, cheaper options elsewhere.