MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Massproduce201 Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:25 pm
What’s up gang, I have an odd problem when exporting. I apply a low pass filter to a track that plays continuously though out the song and re sample as to bake in the effect. Created a new program using that resample re track the new sound and delete original program. Sounds great I then export entire song mode to usb as to send to Google drive or what have you.

Everything sounds good at first during the intro but as soon as other elements of the song kick in the sample reverts to its original unfiltered version?? Could it be that I’m not hard baking in the filtered effect when resampling? Then again why would it sound filtered and then revert once other elements start going?

Another thing I find strange is when listening with headphones off Google drive if I take one ear piece off whether right or left it sounds how it should with the filtered effect??? What kind of witchcraft is this lol. Anyone can explain what’s going on would be appreciated thank you.

Btw I’m exporting in Song mode 2 track wav and mp3. There’s also no filter effects on any of the sequences so I know for a fact the filtered effect is definitely baked into the sample why would I hear the unfiltered version when I don’t even have that program even assigned to any of the sequences.
I’ve tried everything just doesn’t make any logical sense of what’s going on.
By Massproduce201 Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:25 pm
Update* I suspect it has something to do with mono/stereo signal. When I listen back on AirPods on iPhone with both earbuds (stereo) it sounds unfiltered but when I put one of the earbuds back into its charging case I’m guessing it initiates mono??