MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By corruptdata Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:53 pm
Hello there fellow MPC Users,

I have an Issues with exporting audio to Ableton via drag & drop. It used to work perfectly but now everytime I drag audio from the MPC it has the wrong BPM even though Ableton and MPC BPMs are matching.

Somebody got an Idea whats the Issue here?

I am using the USB 3.0 cable that comes with the MPC and its connected to an USB 3.0 Hub with external Power connection. It already worked some time ago with this Setup, dunno whats wrong now.

Screenshot of Abletons wrongly timed audio: https://imgur.com/a/20aAq9C

Thanks in advance for any helpful posts!
By robleighton22 Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:25 am
i personally would avoid using Warp. this way you can retain the feel / swing of the MPC. if your BPMs match it should line up. what happens when you switch warp off?

this is more of an issue for me when recording from any outboard gear rather than extracting samples produced in the MPC.
By corruptdata Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:20 pm
robleighton22 wrote:i personally would avoid using Warp. this way you can retain the feel / swing of the MPC. if your BPMs match it should line up. what happens when you switch warp off?

this is more of an issue for me when recording from any outboard gear rather than extracting samples produced in the MPC.

It was indeed the warp mode lol. Thanks my dude!