MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By HALAD78 Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:07 pm
Hello Community,

I have the problem that my display only shows the brightness on the display and nothing else. I can operate everything except that my image file is not displayed. I have changed my internal micro SD card and reinstalled it. My mistake was that I could not clone it. the internal micro SD card was defective. It can't be because the micro SD card was changed and it doesn't show anything.

Need help urgently.

Maybe some of you had the same problem and could solve it?

I also tried to call InMusic GmbH in Krefeld but without success. I don't know where I can get it repaired in Germany.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hallo Community,

Bei mir ist das Problem , das mein display nur die Helligkeit am Display zeigt sonst nichts. ich kann alles bedienen außer das meine image Datei nicht anzeigt. Ich habe meine interne Micro SD karte gewechselt und neu installiert. Mein Fehler war das ich es nicht klonen konnte. die Interne Micro SD Karte war defekt. Es kann nicht sein weil die Micro SD Karte gewechselt wurde nichts anzeigt.

Brache Hilfe dringend.

Vielleicht hatte von euch das gleiche Problem und konnte es Lösen?

Habe auch versucht in Krefeld InMusic GmbH anzurufen aber ohne erfolg. Ich weis nicht wo ich es reparieren kann in Deutschland.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen