Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By richie Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:57 am
I'm just being a hater but when I look at the 500, I just can't take it serious. But when I think about it, at least it has a real sequencer and isn't some wack ass Roland sampler.
By Living Bate Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 am
mr_debauch wrote:it was pretty good i think... better than most of the outcomes

I think I just wasn't feeling that main voc sample being pitched up & down too much........since I wasn't feeling that it was kinda hard to like the rest of it...

like I said tho.....top draw in terms of speed, integrity, creativity etc......and far more entertaining to watch than someone just dragging & clicking for 5mins
By mr_debauch Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:27 pm
yeah no kidding... mousing around on a mac looking for the right drum sample pack HAHAHA
By mr_debauch Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:57 pm
I agree.. even though i do that myself LOL (but not on a video that is supposed to be entertainment) however it is because when I click in notes it tends to be on a sampler plug in that has each chop going from c5 and up usually... and I don't time the chop via the sequencer but rather from the start points with attack and decay adjusted afterwards to get the chops to fade properly.
By richie Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:22 am
What about some of those "Against the clock" videos on youtube Fact TV - Some of them have all their samples already loaded in advance!
By SEMS Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:19 pm
That Stro Elliot one was pretty dope. Dude picked some great records.

I'm still waiting for someone to do the whole beat with just the records they pulled. Bet no one ever does. I'd do that.
By mr_debauch Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:13 pm
SEMS wrote:That Stro Elliot one was pretty dope. Dude picked some great records.

I'm still waiting for someone to do the whole beat with just the records they pulled. Bet no one ever does. I'd do that.

i thought jake one did that in his.. no? (or it was one of the recent ones)
By Living Bate Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 am
mr_debauch wrote:
SEMS wrote:That Stro Elliot one was pretty dope. Dude picked some great records.

yeh I thought he did too
By SEMS Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:31 am
Living Bate wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:

yeh I thought he did too

Positive Education Always Correct Errors

Thanx y'all, I missed that one. Will peep tonight.
By peeping tom Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:22 am
Stro's drum game is solid AF!