Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By peeping tom Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:17 am
its all pretty dubious.
By SILIS101 Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:49 am
Drumma Boy passed up that bassline sample for that carnival sh.t. :WTF:
By dez perado Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:54 pm
Living Bate wrote:
Wal Martian wrote:

I've been a bit dubious about the 'random' selection of a few . . . But this opens the door to allsorts . . .

Next we'll be seeing someone blindfolded and picking from a crate with 3 records in

I been going to that record shop since forever and im surprised he aint come off with no reggae out of at least one
By dez perado Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:41 pm
Wal Martian wrote:

I respect the fact he aint choose the most obvious dope loops but DAMN! he skipped using some fire.
By abc Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:00 am
Martin ****.
By SILIS101 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:12 am
Damn this dude is cool man. Maartn. Never heard of him. He's got some really good beat videos.
His studio is the illest. I'm a new fan now.

Thanks abc for the post, cool bruh
By peeping tom Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:08 am
maartn is all over youtube with 60 / 60ii vids etc. dude got beats for sure, this was no exception
By abc Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am
The best part is watching how much his studio grows. In the earlier videos, all he has is a 500 and a turntable.
By Living Bate Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:55 am
I like the idea of writing little notes for the records.....not that I could really ever see me doing it....

bloke does seem very tidy and organised........lovely set up....
By SEMS Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 pm
I used to write notes about my records but I found it more creative for myself if I approach each record fresh like it's the first time I heard it. My ear might catch something completely different on a different day. But that's just me.

I seen a few of Maartn's videos before, dope guy & his version of RR is better than a lot of the official ones.
By richie Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:54 pm
Martin puts a decent amount of time into editing his vlog beat videos too. It's good stuff. It think he's had some vinyl releases as well.

I'm just happy that it wasn't another producer taking the same tired f*cking soul records and making something with it.