Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By RepRSP Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:00 pm
1st one that came to my mind is Rakim - How I get Down, Mark the 45 king.
damn, listen to these drums...
By jsf Thu May 14, 2015 12:13 am
dont give a ff if this 123 or 4 bar, this sheet makes mewant to be around... that funkey bassline beats every fkiin thing and bras rap syncopations... check Guru, merely a fillin... unfcinhbewlievable. hats off
booz it up
By beyoung Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:11 am
Glad I found this thread. Reminded me that my loops have too much nowdays, especially with all the added technology and pad performance choices in the MPC Live. I def need to tone down my beats and melodyies because they are crowding and pushing The MC out of the track.
By lolwat Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 pm
beyoung wrote:Glad I found this thread. Reminded me that my loops have too much nowdays, especially with all the added technology and pad performance choices in the MPC Live. I def need to tone down my beats and melodyies because they are crowding and pushing The MC out of the track.

Damn, Im having exact opposite of it, I am sick and tired of 6-10 second loops, I just want to make 2-3min track, but it seems impossible for me, I struggle with song structure...