Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By oldskl1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:35 pm
Anyone care to share some amazing beats that are only 1 bar loops for the main melody

just seems incredible to find a sample that captivating that it doesnt get the listener bored and only lasts so long

yeah they may add a couple other sounds at points but you get my point

By es-k Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:23 am
the loops/beats are dope obviously - but in most "one bar loop" beats the only way it really stays interesting is because of the vocalists and the added element of the voice as an instrument. for me at least. a one bar loop cant stay interesting for more than a minute or so to me usually (without vocals)
By kneebone77 Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:26 am
es-k wrote:the loops/beats are dope obviously - but in most "one bar loop" beats the only way it really stays interesting is because of the vocalists and the added element of the voice as an instrument. for me at least. a one bar loop cant stay interesting for more than a minute or so to me usually (without vocals)

Scratches can help too! :)
By CHOPFYT Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 pm
es-k wrote:the loops/beats are dope obviously - but in most "one bar loop" beats the only way it really stays interesting is because of the vocalists and the added element of the voice as an instrument. for me at least. a one bar loop cant stay interesting for more than a minute or so to me usually (without vocals)

:nod:

5 of the best :mrgreen:

By kneebone77 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 pm
CHOPFYT wrote:

:nod:

5 of the best :mrgreen:

Not one of those was a one bar loop. :hmmm: