Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Fanu Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 am

As it's thanksgiving, free stuff is being given, and all that, I hope this is allowed here this once (if not, please remove). Here's something to chew on while waiting for 2.0.

I wanted to let you guys know I wrote a free mixing guide, and it came out this week. It covers mixing techniques I often use and presents various techniques and plugins used for them. This guide was written right after mixing and mastering a hip hop album and it documents that process; the techniques could be applied to other genres, too.

You can get it here: https://www.cloudbounce.com/packs/mixing-ebook
The only "payment" required is sharing the guide via FB/Twitter, and if you don't find it worth it, you can remove your post, of course.

It's got over 1.6K downloads so far, thumbs up from Izotope etc so I'm happy about how it's been received.
Mixing and mastering is my business and day job, and as I've been making music for 25 years now, I've found that sharing knowledge goes a long way, and I'm sure there's something for everyone in the guide.
I hope you like it.
By Fanu Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:50 pm
jpeg wrote:
kaydigi wrote:Cool have to remember my twitter account and password

anyone know if this is anygood I have not used social media for so long so, dunno if there is a non-social media download link available

"Tweet, Share or sign up for a free profile to access the download."
So if you don't do socials, you can get it by signing up for a free account on the Cloudbounce site.