Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Luis Aguilar Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:55 pm
So some of y'all might know what this is about if you have sound flower as part of y'alls rig. You start off by going to your MPC software( I own a MPC studio) and setting up the inputs and outputs to sample from an internet source.

Next you just go to the sample or drum kits that are for sale on this same sight.

After that go to any pack you might find attractive and play the demo and sample the drums via sound flower.
That easy fam.

8) :smoker: :wink: :shock: :worthy:
By amenphetamine Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:23 pm
Luis Aguilar wrote:So some of y'all might know what this is about if you have rubber hose as part of y'alls rig. You start off by going to some unsupervised parking lot( I live in Texas) and setting up the hose's fittings to sample from an external source.

Next you just go to the old cars or vans that are parked on this same sight.

After that go to any vehicle you might find doable and open the fill cap and extract the gasoline via rubber hose.
That easy fam.

:shock: :roll: :? :vomit: :Sigh:
By tapedeck Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:53 pm
this also saves time by adding that classic youtube compression to your samples for you.

if you then save the wav to 24bit / 96k it really brings out the crunch.
By Luis Aguilar Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:55 pm
tapedeck wrote:this also saves time by adding that classic youtube compression to your samples for you.

if you then save the wav to 24bit / 96k it really brings out the crunch.

Sarcasm? :shock:
By Lampdog Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 am
Luis Aguilar wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:Awesome tip bro! I'm gonna try that now, save me a ton of cash. You da man.

Thats what we're here for 8)

You MISSED the boat on this one.

OWNER of this site who happens to sell sample packs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY superior to your "method" has spoken and you didn't recognize it.

By SEMS Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:15 pm
Lampdog wrote:
Luis Aguilar wrote:Thats what we're here for 8)

You MISSED the boat on this one.

OWNER of this site who happens to sell sample packs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY superior to your "method" has spoken and you didn't recognize it.

We shoulda kept this going. Coulda been a GOAT thread.
By JUKE 179r Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:14 pm
COTY nominee? :lol:
By Luis Aguilar Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:59 pm
Lampdog wrote:OWNER of this site who happens to sell sample packs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY superior to your "method" has spoken and you didn't recognize it.

I'm aware :Sigh:
By conrad Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 am
That tool i linked will let you download in any format you want, if it was uploaded in a decent format which some videos are nowadays you can get it in a decent format.