Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Kostas Gavalias Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 pm
How is it possible to record a full verse over a song when you are only able to record over each individual sequel? Thanks in regards
By conrad Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:46 pm
I suggest you start with this excellent post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21059

Unfortunately you haven't provided enough information for anyone to provide a meaningful answer

For a start:
* What are you recording on ?
By Kostas Gavalias Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:35 pm
I'm using the MPC Renaissance and i have tried starting in song mode and then switch to Sampler (cause my though was that the track i was going to hear while recording would be the full song, the sequences i've put togheter) But immediately after switching to Sampler i am obviously not in song mode anymore, i'm recording over one individual sequal. Is there any way i can record while the full song is running?
Thanks for the tip any help is much appreciated.
By conrad Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:24 pm
Sorry can't really help you there. Although I own an MPC studio I've hardly used it or the MPC software, hence why i asked.
TBH I'd probably do it in a daw, I'm sure someone with an answer soon. Might have been helpful to post in the MPC Software forum rather than Production Techniques.
By Living Bate Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:25 pm
conrad wrote:
For a start:
* What are you recording on ?

this is the question.....

you cant record vocals on the MPC