Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Molotovbeatz Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:27 am
Hello,

I owned an MPC5k recently and I have a question for experienced producers. I recorded my song in wav file straight out of the MPC and I would like to master it and boost it's sound a little bit.

Anyone have a method of mastering a track from MPC in Adobe Audition for example or even in another DAW? I couldn't find anything on the internet (perhaps my search words are not good).

Thank you for the support.
By saltmcgault Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:15 pm
Molotovbeatz wrote:Hello,

I owned an MPC5k recently and I have a question for experienced producers. I recorded my song in wav file straight out of the MPC and I would like to master it and boost it's sound a little bit.

Anyone have a method of mastering a track from MPC in Adobe Audition for example or even in another DAW? I couldn't find anything on the internet (perhaps my search words are not good).

Thank you for the support.

have every drum on a seperate track same with differet samples unless they are you want them to play as 1 "sound wise" then in singally record them in in adobe in the smae project then from there you can manipulate every kick clap snare hat and sample however you want.. thats what i do in ableton live lite 9 if im not feeling lazy or have a beat i really like..