Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
Bybuddahkai Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:40 pm
Is anybody using this program to create .pgm files? If so, any feedback on the program and any details on how you use it would be appreciated! I have an mpc2000 with a SCSI 250 Mb zip drive. I was about to buy another USB 250 Mb zip drive to connect to my mac so I could xfer .pgm files from my mac to zip disk. however, I know that the mpc2000 formats disks with an earlier version of DOS compared to the XL. Anyone that may have purchased this program or is using it, please reply!

By mpc3000 Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:58 am
"I know that the mpc2000 formats disks with an earlier version of DOS compared to the XL"

Not true. They use the same disk format.

By brainwashcloth Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:06 pm
they use the same format but the NonXL is pickier about the disk header block or some shit. i believe this is usually only a probably with windows 're-labling' the zip disk though. and there is a workaround. i have the nonXL and always had that problem before but now with the workaround (a simple registry entry) it is fine. i dont think it is even an issue on a mac though.