Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Statos Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:48 pm
Listen to the beat. I just feeling sad, like an broken heart. Good production but sad.
By kashief Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:14 pm
Statos wrote:Listen to the beat. I just feeling sad, like an broken heart. Good production but sad.

Well then I suppose the message has been properly conveyed. I actually wrote a verse for this too..Eh, who knows if I'll ever record them myself. I like to stick to production lol.
By Statos Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:29 pm
I feel ya. I been lived an harsh life. I have alot to say, but Im not that good rapper. Im also stick to production.
By kashief Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:37 pm
I've made some of the dopest tracks because of my depression lol
By Ill-Green Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 am
Well it doesn't feel depressing to me, it got a serious vibe with a after midnight feel. Its dope but its clipping a lot. When mastering or mixing down the final cut, try to keep the sound at around -3dbs. Don't try to be in the red, you should be in the red occassionally but never constant.

Keep up the dope work.
By kashief Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:48 am
Ill-Green wrote:Well it doesn't feel depressing to me, it got a serious vibe with a after midnight feel. Its dope but its clipping a lot. When mastering or mixing down the final cut, try to keep the sound at around -3dbs. Don't try to be in the red, you should be in the red occassionally but never constant.

Keep up the dope work.

Thank you!
I don't know about the clipping though. I can't hear any clipping. I actually went to my partners place Friday for meet with a potential client and come to find out, the way his sound was setup...it sounded thin and kinda clippy... So I tweeted the settings a bit and it sounded lovely and warm lol
By kashief Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:45 am
52:1 wrote:fresh af!

Thank you. I do appreciate the feedback.