Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By MawTwo Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:32 pm
Okay so this is not me showcasing beats or nothing, I actually have a release I wanted to tell you about. I could've posted it in the off topic section but I don't want to be that guy promoing his wax on there.

The american label Cold Busted went ahead and released my instrumental long player from last year called Leave The Flow on vinyl and cd! Check it out:

It's the album in full original format, it's only been remastered. You can listen to the whole thing for free, and then purchase the vinyl, cd or digital if you're into it HERE:

http://shop.coldbusted.org/album/leave-the-flow

But of course if you google it you'll see that you can also get it on iTunes and HHV.de etc. Whatever you're used to using basically.

Some of y'all might notice that the cover has been replaced with the simple text for the vinyl, but if you buy the vinyl you'll get the original cover art with the koala character as a cool poster(!) with the record. All of the other details are on that site, right next to the bandcamp player where you can stream the whole thing.

Whole thing's produced and entirely constructed and mixed by me. When I first put it out last year on the web folks were interested in a vinyl version, so we're all lucky for the good folks at the label for digging the project enough to make it happen.

So there you go. All of the info you need to know about the record and purchasing it is in the link. If you got time, check it out. I hope you like it enough to purchase it!

I wanna say peace to all y'all on here and thank you for all of the feedback and support you all have given me with each release I've put out. Got more stuff coming later this year, including something a little like Donuts and also the second volume of the Homilies Of The Panda Tao album series.

You can keep up with me on twitter for all of that good stuff about what I do. Right here: https://twitter.com/mawpanda
By mcroepster Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm
Respect Maw.!

Listened to it, and as always, liked it very much.!

You the "Panda "bomb.

:mrgreen: :lol:

And Yep, I will cop the Vinyl version (2x),
can get I get these with your footprint. :mrgreen: :hmmm:

peace :smoker:
By MawTwo Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:47 pm
Awesome to hear mcreopster! Thank you!

Hahaha a panda paw print signature, actually never even thought of that! What a wacky idea. I'll have to write that one down.
By MawTwo Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:54 pm
Hey!

I'd like to remind everybody that this album is still available in all formats! If you're after the vinyl, get it now! All support is greatly appreciated!

Plus if you haven't checked it out yet, I just put out an EP that builds off of the Myria Station(Metro Level)-track on this album. I made a thread for it here: http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=170712
By mcroepster Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 am
Coz wrote:I don't know what happened to MAW but this album is ****' stupendous. :worthy:

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

peace :smoker: