Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Heavie Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:36 pm
What's up all. Since I paid my hard earned money on the MPC X. I put my maschine studio to the side and focus on trying to get back into the mpc style of making music. Even though I never showed the ren and touch much love.

If you are a house fan like myself, you might enjoy it.
By benway Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:30 pm
Nice vibe on these. Starting to get more and more tempted to pick up a Live because I figure the focussed workflow will really lend itself to making house tracks, pretty good evidence right here for that.
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:12 pm
benway wrote:Nice vibe on these. Starting to get more and more tempted to pick up a Live because I figure the focussed workflow will really lend itself to making house tracks, pretty good evidence right here for that.

:nod: Ben go ahead and pick up the Live dude its awesome! Recording vocals is sweet. The converters they got in it is tight. I am shocked!
By Danoc Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 pm
Im not into that music but it sounds great. When your pic popped up l thought it was Raekwon from the Wu Tang Clan lol
That hihst is snappy ooooohhh boy!

Heavie wrote:What's up all. Since I paid my hard earned money on the MPC X. I put my maschine studio to the side and focus on trying to get back into the mpc style of making music. Even though I never showed the ren and touch much love.

If you are a house fan like myself, you might enjoy it.
By Heavie Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 pm
Danoc wrote:Im not into that music but it sounds great. When your pic popped up l thought it was Raekwon from the Wu Tang Clan lol
That hihst is snappy ooooohhh boy!

Thanks for the Comment, Danoc. Look like Raekwon huh, hey that is a first.