Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Ill-Green Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:09 am
Peace Ste!

I always believe sampling is an art. I have ran into many tracks produced by other cats using similar samples I have used but they used it differently.

This Nas track however, too much similar to my track. Kanye is a washed up cocksucker.
By inflict3 Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:30 am
Yo,. Illgreens beat is way better.. Nas shoulda came and got his beats straight from the scorce instead of that ass clown kanye who be going all over the net listening to cats shit here there and yuander then sampling the same thing.. I mean it’s obvious he already been caught steeling the album cover someone else already used plus sampled the same track off the album he stole the cover from...dawg, illgreen, Kanye be listening to ur tracks homie!! That’s probably how that ass clown made it in the first place by stealing the ideas behind other people’s beats....
By Ill-Green Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:38 am
Haha! Been looking for this thread. I answered the first time through a link Ste gave me, but forgot in which forum here.

Yo! Thank you everybody for acknowledging props! Yall get the props!

I think it was my fault, I used to write Kim love dms via facebook for about a year. I wanted to **** her. I indeed sent her tracks. And no, we never corresponded but that pic with the champagne splashing on her ass, I wrote her that I wanna pop one on her like a bottle of champagne...