Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By CHOPFYT Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:25 pm

since some weiner banned me from the battles Im uploading my entry here. Theres some other flips in the battle forum so head over there and check them out (theyre prolly not as good as mine but check em out anyway) :twisted: :lol:
By Ill-Green Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 pm
Yo, this vibe is titan!! Dope shit here. :nod:

From the sound of the samples I thought it was gonna be Grand Daddy IU's Something New.

What happened at the Beat Battle?
By CHOPFYT Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:45 pm
Cheers for listening and commenting Green but Ive just deleted it Im gonna tidy it up and rerecord it possibly with vocals at some point.
Some weiner "mod" called PK1 got all butt hurt and power mad cos I voted for myself in a dead 4 man battle, the alternative was vote for something I didnt like or not voting at all. I shouldve not voted but I was in a Loki mood so thought Id poke the hive, I wouldve taken a suspension but the dude is flat out deleting my posts even ones that are just about the entries and why chose the beat I voted for. I havent tried to post in there recently Ill try again this round see what happens.
Im annoyed that I was involved in the OG battles and am now banned but fu*k it there not what they were only a hand full of votes and entries Im doing some flips if I like the samples and posting them here and also doing the STBB Battles (see below) which get a lot of entries ( 30+ ) and in turn feedback/new listeners which is dope I know your busy at the moment :mrgreen: but you should check them out.
By pk1 Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:30 am
You were not only banned for voting for your self. You are not welcome because your hateful and negative to others. You call names and act like a child. So you insecure ass can post you beats anywhere you want. And you can cry about it and make shit up too. Your sad paper trail is evident. So there really is no argument.
By CHOPFYT Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:32 am
Hope you enjoyed the yellow schtick road dude you obviously take things too seriously and my humour goes way over your head, the other people in that battle were not offended and could take a little trash talk, its a battle dude not a f*ckin tea party. Im suprised you have time to follow my posts isnt there a battle you should be extending to get more entries or some sh*t

:popcorn:
By pk1 Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:29 pm
:lol: