Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By cappachino Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:25 pm
you dont have to go in depth cuz it will save you time and me too. just say if its hot or flop.

www.soundclick.com/eqentertainmentmusic.htm listen to "R&B hit", "hot piano", "donald byrd sample", "watch out miri ben ari", "straight hot muzik", and "wait till the 2 minute mark"

i know thats quite a few songs but just listen to the first minute of all of them. except for "wait till the 2 minute mark.

i also know that almost all of them involve a piano but thats what ive been working with lately. tell me what you think.

By DJQRS1 Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:28 pm
man i like dem beats, yo he got dem hornz man, who make them beats :?:

By cappachino Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:26 pm
i dont know

stupid questions get stupid answers

By DJQRS1 Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:07 am
they my beats anyway, haha, self-promotion :twisted:

By cappachino Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:43 am
yea partner

By binger0 Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:51 am
this rnb one is too open. it needs something to fill up the emptyness earlier. and the drums are a little too stiff. the melody that comes in towards the middle/hook? sounds cool.

By equi-knocks Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:59 am
Listened to RnB hit and Hot Piano. They don't seem to be done yet.

By BigStu Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:14 pm
wait till the two minute mark:
-the kick sounds nice, the snare could bang harder, I would change the drums a little more, maybe freak the high hats differen, the pianos are constant enough to make the beat seamless
-I don't really like the sounds(just personal preference) but there is progression and breaks, the structure of the beat is good......It doesn't break early enough though......
Donald Byrd Sample: the break should be a little louder(no big deal) This track is hot......when you break the sample down......I like where you were going, but it is a little choppy.....Nice sounds though...famous sample. Tight work[/u]

By cappachino Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:09 pm
thanks for the feedback

By binger0 Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:21 am
i think a song should kick in way before 2 mins. honestly.