Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:38 pm
Lampdog wrote:Both of yall gonna show your “Proof Of Originality” (POO) at the same time?!

No problem: I'll send you my stems @lampdog. There are 24 tracks, I made them MP3 because the Wav stems are over 1 gig because I track everything at 24/96.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:42 pm
Lampdog wrote:Both of yall gonna show your “Proof Of Originality” (POO) at the same time?!

Lmao lol :lol: yo lamp l think l should scale down to that rug piano. It has big keys so l can even play faster with my fat fingers :lol:
Question does it have midi? :lol:

CharlesRandolph is the new bathroom producer lol
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm
YAWNS! Smh

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're bogus and a gimmick artist. Again l'll show you later.

You think lm suppose to do music over , What you said Eminor what :nod: See you keep asking me to do stuff and you don't want comply to a simple battle?You're full of Sh**

Im already did a vid FOR YOU because you claim l have someone else track. All you do is sit behind a compter and rant like a lil bi*** You start ish with people and lm the wrong dude to **** wit. You can lie all you want but it wont save you from this ass whoopin l will put on you.

Integrity my ass,it doesn't need that to battle with a track from scratch . Again you're not a producer you're a wanna be.

You're recording loops from others and putting them up as yours. When l show my proof l want you to make a video just like l did and l wanna see stems and midi files. Kaphesh?

See you lata!
Peace
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:48 pm
Okay @lampdog, I PM'ed you my stems. There are 24 total tracks, they're all MP3 because I tracked everything in at 24/96. Please keep them to yourself, because I don't want that fraud to take them and try and pass it off as his. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That how easy it is. No need for all the drama! Post the stems and be done with it.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:07 pm
@DANOC how long does it take you to render the stems and send them to Lampdog. You need another week? :lol: Lampdog asked for proof at 9:14 am PT, I sent them 40 minutes later. Not 4 days. :lol:
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:18 pm
Wait for it.... This isn't the place for stem talk. Stop rushing me. I told you not to do that. This is the call out thread .

CharlesRandolph wrote:@DANOC how long does it take you to render the stems and send them to Lampdog. You need another week? :lol: Lampdog asked for proof at 9:14 am PT, I sent them 40 minutes later. Not 4 days. :lol:
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:21 pm
Stop rushing me. It's basic stem export! Takes 10 minutes max. You can't produce the stems, because you don't have the open track, because it's not your music. :lol: I CALLED YOU OUT! Where are the stems at, Milli Vanilli?

Danoc wrote:Wait for it.... This isn't the place for stem talk. Stop rushing me. I told you not to do that. This is the call out thread .
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:26 pm
Hahahaa l love f****ing with you lol :lol: l got you. Don't worry. Remember what you said I DON'T HAVE IT lol lm in control of this not you. Stop blowing up the thread with stem talk. LETS BATTLE. nobody wanna see stems but YOU so its for you.

Lets BATTLE. That's the only thing should be said.
Ima fraud l got someone else track.
COME KICK MY FONY BOLOGNA ASS CREEP!

CharlesRandolph wrote:Stop rushing me. It's basic stem export! Takes 10 minutes max. You can't produce the stems, because you don't have the open track, because it's not your music. :lol:

Danoc wrote:Wait for it.... This isn't the place for stem talk. Stop rushing me. I told you not to do that. This is the call out thread .
By Lampdog Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:32 pm
I don’t share other people’s work (POO) at all.

I share my own on projects on rare occasions but not others, that’s not an issue with me, it never will be and everyone who personally knows me knows that. :-D
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:37 pm
Lampdog wrote:I don’t share other people’s work (POO) at all.

I share my own on projects on rare occasions but not others, that’s not an issue with me, it never will be and everyone who personally knows me knows that. :-D

I trust you Lamp. :nod: It's the beat biter I'm concerned about.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:47 pm
Lampdog wrote:I don’t share other people’s work (POO) at all.

I never said l was handing over stems and midi to anyone. Definitely not to CharlesRandolph. I never asked for his stems, he's wack! :vomit: He's not smart all he does is google and copy and paste info easy peezee!
You never had over stems to no one :WTF: :Sigh:
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:49 pm
Rah Da N.O.C. VS CHARLESRANDOLPH lets go!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:54 pm
Danoc wrote:I never said l was handing over stems and midi to anyone. Definitely not to CharlesRandolph. I never asked for his stems, he's wack! :vomit: He's not smart all he does is google and copy and paste info easy peezee!

Professional hand over stems all the time. Especially for cues and mixing. You expose yourself more and more and more. The thing is I don't want you to have them and I've already registered my copyright. But you don't have the stems, because its not your music. Plus wasn't the track made for the Challenge. The open stems should be easy to post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:17 pm
You're not a Professional nor producer. You're all talk. Yes it was made for the challenge Thats why my remains on Youtube and yours is not. :popcorn:

Im done.

Peace

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:I never said l was handing over stems and midi to anyone. Definitely not to CharlesRandolph. I never asked for his stems, he's wack! :vomit: He's not smart all he does is google and copy and paste info easy peezee!

Professional hand over stems all the time. Especially for cues and mixing. You expose yourself more and more and more. The thing is I don't want you to have them and I've already registered my copyright. But you don't have the stems, because its not your music. Plus wasn't the track made for the Challenge. The open stems should be easy to post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:26 pm
Why do you keep changing the topic. All you have to do is show your work! It's that Simple. :lol: Ooh that's why because it's not your work, that 2nd grade bob marley track is yours. But no one want's to hear that track wreck. :lol:

Danoc wrote:You're not a Professional nor producer. You're all talk. Yes it was made for the challenge Thats why my remains on Youtube and yours is not. :popcorn:

Im done.

Peace