Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:52 pm
You're an intellectual lummox!

You do know.... THIS IS THE CALL OUT THREAD I AM ON TOPIC!

guess what? My Bob Marley track KICKED YOUR ASS! :fku: :lol: :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:Why do you keep changing the topic. All you have to do is show your work! It's that Simple. :lol: Ooh that's why because it's not your work, that 2nd grade bob marley track is yours. But no one want's to hear that track wreck. :lol:

Danoc wrote:You're not a Professional nor producer. You're all talk. Yes it was made for the challenge Thats why my remains on Youtube and yours is not. :popcorn:

Im done.

Peace
By Lampdog Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:59 pm
10 Midi + non-edited vid recreating performance imo seems to be the only way the shut all counter arguments down in a heartbeat.

20 There’s now “law” where you have to send me your POO. I’m still willing to mediate if needed in order to bring this defecation to a smooth conclusion (a relaxing complete emptying of POO).

30 However, if COMPLETE POO is not shown then no one will ever be sure of originality and this back and forth continues. May also have side effects, ie. no one trusts your future entries.

40 One party has voluntarily provided audio stems of the project and it sounds exactly the same as the EF entry. GOTO 10.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:13 pm
All talk but still can't provide the stems or midi. He can't even provide two track with the bass and vocals removed or how about remove all the drums. How about just the bass, vocal, and lead synth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:31 pm
Fraud! Liar! Fake! Music Stealer! You're doing everything under the sun, but providing proof that you composed the music. Stop wasting time, it's been 3 to 4 days and you can't provide stems.

No wonder PK1 banned you from the beat battles. :lol: He warned us you're a FAKE and now it's clear as day.
You got kicked because, he even knew you were stealing beats. What a CORNBALL! :lol:

Danoc wrote:You're an intellectual lummox!

You do know.... THIS IS THE CALL OUT THREAD I AM ON TOPIC!

guess what? My Bob Marley track KICKED YOUR ASS! :fku: :lol: :lol:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:16 pm
Yo Danoc if you don't want to give your stems away then just post a video of you opening the DAW project file and muting/unmuting each track.... Job done
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:36 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Yo Danoc if you don't want to give your stems away then just post a video of you opening the DAW project file and muting/unmuting each track.... Job done

Peace Pyschedelic, Oh I did, it's in the Electro Funk thread.

Peace.
By Danoc Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:03 am
You're a clown! CR!

1.How doees a person claim another person stole music BUT DONT SHOW ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE! :hmmm:

2. How does a person tell that person he has 3 Reason sessions open and don't have Reason at all. It was one session with 3 tabs a. Sequencer, b. Rack Module c. Mixer. If thete were 3 sessions open you would of saw 9 tabs idiot!
3. How does a person do a Bob Marley interploation, use a looped sample (cause l know he cant play) then put a drum loop under it then towards the end and slow it down like some FL Trap crap!
4. How does a person like CR beg for people's keygroups and sounds? PEOPLE CHARLES IS USING YOUR SOUNDS IN OTHER PLACES AND HE LOCKED ME OUT OF HIS SOUND CHARITY AND STOLE MY SOUNDS! I already showed proof to a few and Mods!
5. How does he claim lm no good and making music but cant mix to save hus life. He claims he mix for clients? Bulls** You have no clients! And you can't mix professionally! How does he get told about his mix here then say he has to go back and mix it. :shock: Huh?
6. If lm no good at making music l asked him to battle, he said lm trying to save face, WHAT! :shock: Does he know how stupid that sounds? I challenged Charles Trumpet to expose the fraudulent clown he is. He's a wanna be producer! I challenged him,since he said l produce with one finger :shock: :lol: , live on computers making a track in real time, blank sequencer , making a track from scratch and put it on Youtube. I will sun blast his ass! I will show him LIVE how l do it on the keys not some dam Seratooloop program.
We will be judged on:
A. Quality of the track
B. Arrangements of the track
C. Mixing of the track
D. NO F***ing Sampling whatsoever!

7. The same clown that will tell you use one DAW :roll: Seriously? But has 3 Computers, Mac , PC and Linux? :hmmm: He went from having The X, to the Live now the One? :hmmm: USE ONE COMPUTER TYPE! I use nothing but a PC! No one will listen to his verbiage! He contradict himself constantly! Why in the Fu** would l give up my X for the live?

8. The same guy that told me in my DM that Lumi was copying and pasting when its Charles doing it.

9. Charles is tge same guy when l asked him how to make a Reggae track, he told me with instruments. :lol: I already knew he couldn't play and definitely didnt play that out. I exposed him by telling people how to actually make a Reggae track.

10. Charles is the same guy when l torn him apart he stopped talking and went back to bother others in another thread. What type of **** crap is that? Look how he has come back to TRY and mess with me. But has lil to say :lol: And won't battle me. See that's that **** crap. So lma call you Charlette from now on.

11. Charlette has No videos of himself up. NO WHERE! I went to google dude and like 15 Charles Randolph popped up :lol" WILL THE REAL CHARLES RANDOLPH PLEASE STAND UP! Haahahaa. She has no pics of herself, no videos, no pic of her very own studio. Smh

12. Charlette is a Creep!

13. Charlette Trumpet is not to be taken as a serious producer. He knows everything except how to make Reggae song.lol Sge could be learing how to mix or make a track etc. But no, always online starting crap! l put Charlette on ingore. I left him alone and look. She doesn't want to battle so why say something?

14. Charlette is a trool!

I will not give Charlette Trumpet the time or day to talk to. I will save this, copy and paste this every time!
By CharlesRandolph Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:00 am
1.How doees a person claim another person stole music BUT DONT SHOW ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE! :hmmm:

Because I can hear it. Listen to the hot mess you posted. :lol:

2. How does a person tell that person he has 3 Reason sessions open and don't have Reason at all. It was one session with 3 tabs a. Sequencer, b. Rack Module c. Mixer. If thete were 3 sessions open you would of saw 9 tabs idiot!

I can see your 1 MIDI track, that you did MIDI to Audio on . That's why the MIDI to Audio doesn't actually play the same notes. :lol: :lol:

3. How does a person do a Bob Marley interploation, use a looped sample (cause l know he cant play) then put a drum loop under it then towards the end and slow it down like some FL Trap ****!

If you think I used a loop, you really are bad. :nod:

4. How does a person like CR beg for people's keygroups and sounds? PEOPLE CHARLES IS USING YOUR SOUNDS IN OTHER PLACES AND HE LOCKED ME OUT OF HIS SOUND CHARITY AND STOLE MY SOUNDS! I already showed proof to a few and Mods!

No I deleted your 5 sounds and kicked you. What you wanted to do was download all the sounds that everyone contributed.

5. How does he claim lm no good and making music but cant mix to save hus life. He claims he mix for clients? Bulls** You have no clients! And you can't mix professionally! How does he get told about his mix here then say he has to go back and mix it. :shock: Huh?

You couldn't mix a drink. Always talking about you in the STOOO. What the heck is a STOOO.
:lol:

6. If lm no good at making music l asked him to battle, he said lm trying to save face, WHAT! :shock: Does he know how stupid that sounds? I challenged Charles Trumpet to expose the fraudulent clown he is. He's a wanna be producer! I challenged him,since he said l produce with one finger :shock: :lol: , live on computers making a track in real time, blank sequencer , making a track from scratch and put it on Youtube. I will sun blast his ass! I will show him LIVE how l do it on the keys not some dam Seratooloop program.
We will be judged on:
A. Quality of the track
B. Arrangements of the track
C. Mixing of the track
D. NO F***ing Sampling whatsoever!

Why would I battle a fraud. :lol: :lol: Notice how you have NO VOTES this round. NO one even have you in the top three because the HOT MESS you posted, isn't even the correct genre. hahahhahahahhahhahah 3 weeks to post that.

7. The same clown that will tell you use one DAW :roll: Seriously? But has 3 Computers, Mac , PC and Linux? :hmmm: He went from having The X, to the Live now the One? :hmmm: USE ONE COMPUTER TYPE! I use nothing but a PC! No one will listen to his verbiage! He contradict himself constantly! Why in the Fu** would l give up my X for the live?

What's a PC? You mean a personal computer running MS Windows? You do realize Mac is brand name of a personal computer.

8. The same guy that told me in my DM that Lumi was copying and pasting when its Charles doing it.

The things I said in DM is the same thing I say public. That's why I called out your FAKE PRODUCTION.

9. Charles is tge same guy when l asked him how to make a Reggae track, he told me with instruments. :lol: I already knew he couldn't play and definitely didnt play that out. I exposed him by telling people how to actually make a Reggae track.

Did you hear that HOT TRASH you called Reggae. hahahhahahhah TRASH! It put that basic single finger playing first, so everyone can hear. Two of those tracks are you. The worse ones. It's easy to tell. LOL

10. Charles is the same guy when l torn him apart he stopped talking and went back to bother others in another thread. What type of **** **** is that? Look how he has come back to TRY and mess with me. But has lil to say :lol: And won't battle me. See that's that **** ****. So lma call you Charlette from now on.

I think you drinking to much.

11. Charlette has No videos of himself up. NO WHERE! I went to google dude and like 15 Charles Randolph popped up :lol" WILL THE REAL CHARLES RANDOLPH PLEASE STAND UP! Haahahaa. She has no pics of herself, no videos, no pic of her very own studio. Smh

Why do I need to post pictures of my private studio, that's why it's called PRIVATE. How about you stop USING DEJ LOAF pictures in your music. You know and I know, she wouldn't attach her name to your stuff.

By Danoc Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:11 am
You can't hear your own mix!

THIS THE CALL OUT THREAD! Not the lma bash you thread!

:shock: You got rid of my sounds? Hahaaaha you think l believe you? Why are you so dam compelled in having others sounds? Why? Can't YOU get your own sounds Charlette? :lol:

Show me one thread YOU seen me ask for sounds?

Im the fraud but l have a studio. Im making guap, l have pics and video but You Charlette have none! You even sound weak.

A couple of the fellas And l are laughing at you. I told them watch when l make my track you would say something and l won my bet lol We are laughing at you :lol: You're a troll.
I was asked how did l know you would say something , l said he's a troll and predictable lol

Fraud? If l called someone a fraud l would be ready to battle on the spot. Hey remember l was about to quit the Bob Marley challenge and l came back and still kicked your ass? :lol: :lol:

Charlette you're not a producer nor a mix engineer. Look who's trying to save face now? :shock:
:nod: :lol:

No facts, You won't battle just stfu and move on! :smoker: :nod:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:52 am
If you spent as much time on your music, as you do trying to write these come backs. Maybe your music would improve. You've been here since 2006, you should have 300 votes every round. 14 years and you can barely muster 4 fake votes. I know you have more fake accounts then that. :lol:

Think about this:

14 YEARS.... and you can't even enter the beat battle.

14 YEARS.... and you've owned a MPC 2000XL and MPC LIVE

14 YEARS.... and you don't currently own a MPC, yet you're still here.

14 YEARS.... and you're stealing and posting other people music as your own.

14 YEARS.... :lol:
By Danoc Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:38 am
You wrote for nothing. I didn't read what you typed. Bye Charlette. :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 am
bees80 wrote:ooooe it's popcorn time again. Y'all so cute :nod:

I know you've noticed his constantly changing of playing style, sonic signature, mixing and arrangements. :lol:
For some reason he doesn't understand how the arts work. He got called out and now he's running around with his head cut off.

He's did that with all his so called battles against: Menco, Cockdiesel, MPC Battles, and these Challenges. Now this dude is using Deja photos to promote some fake product. With all the people who come around here, he does these snake moves.

All the nonsense artist have to deal with and here he is doing the same stuff. I don't know about anyone else and I only speak for myself, but that wack to me and it makes everyone who he associates with, look shady.