Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Kltzbeatz Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 am
I have a question with regards to MPC 1000 and JJOS 2. I got it about a week ago and love it. Im having problems with saving though. I know how to save i.e. Create new folder and save Entire memory. Problem is, is that when I save a project, shut off, turn on, load PJ there are question marks and no sound. I have to manually load all samples and programs, like they are missing. This has never happend before, with JJOS 1. Is this a bug. Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried to research, Thanks. :angry:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:15 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q:
Create a few programs. Save "all programs" in a folder.
Turn off the mpc.
Turn on, and load the folder with the saved programs.
Bug: the last created program does not load (because of the default program name).

A:
Please press and load F5 (DO IT) button after selecting "YES" by "Replace same files in memory" Field.
Or please press and load F5 (DO IT) button after pressing F2 (CLEAR) button.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from the FAQ section from JJOS website, in your case Digger65 you need to press the F2 clear button before loading, this should fix your issue.