Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By Triple-X Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 pm
all better. ahhhhh :D

but wait.. we all have issues tho. no ego here tho. just bugs.
By bliprock Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 pm
Triple-X wrote:all better. ahhhhh :D

yeah kool triple X no wukkin furries mate. All good. your cool
By Triple-X Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm
bliprock wrote:
Triple-X wrote:all better. ahhhhh :D

yeah kool triple X no wukkin furries mate. All good. your cool

word. same here fam. I mean we are in a bug reporting thread.
The humanitarian nature of the thread alone speaks to my intentions here.
Its all about contribution to bettering the OS for me.
By sally Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm
betatester excarbes bug in mpc2500_xl311.os2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9m3AdHWq0
By sally Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 pm
By dtaa pla muk Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 pm
nudging a note for the 2nd time in drum grid edit causes a duplicate note to be created in the place where it was before you nudged it.
By psicolor Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 pm
With big samles (>=900KB) the function X-Fade-To-Normal-Loop destroys my samples.
Regular X-Fade works perfect. X-Fade-To-Normal-Loop works perfect with small samples.
Doing X-Fade-To-Normal-Loop with big samples, the transition between end and beginning of the loop is perfect, but the middle of the loop will be destroyed. Sometimes it contains glitches, sometimes it contains big holes.
By le rat Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm
I was messing with audiotracks on os2xl 3.11

I had few bugs. I think they have been fixed in other menus but are still there with audiotracks.

-in the main screen, moving the cursor on the bar field leads to a graphic bug when the sequencer is running and not running.

-in the audiotrack sample list there is a kind of naming problem for F4. it's called CLOSE but if you close it selects the sample higlighted in the list. It should be named SELECT like when you're using a drum program.

-in the main screen grid with audiotrack and with the step sound option on, let's say you want to use the pad locator function the key combination tap tempo + data wheel is ignored. You have to use the clock on the left. That made me notice that it only works with MIDI, CHORD and ARP tracks.

-I had a bug that I couldn't reproduce every time. In audiotracks that bug lead to have a kind of autoplay feature in the sample list. At the end of the day it was doing that in the load screen with display problems so I had to RESET. I think loop&hold, pad locate, sample list and the window button was involved but there are too many parameters so I couldn't clearly identify it.

-while writing the end of that post I think I found another one, if you close the sample list window by pressing the WINDOW button by accident the sample will continue to play.

PEace
By le rat Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm
Oh and the count in for the click can't exceed the number 9 but i don't remember if that was already reported.
By foodeater Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:06 am
3.11 Using note repeat + shift to keep it "pressed" is causing lots of freezes where I have to power down the 1k. The q links still work....and the notes keep repeating. I've actually been getting some incredibly good glitchy sounds so there's an upshot at least. :)
By bliprock Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:17 pm
foodeater wrote:3.11 Using note repeat + shift to keep it "pressed" is causing lots of freezes where I have to power down the 1k. The q links still work....and the notes keep repeating. I've actually been getting some incredibly good glitchy sounds so there's an upshot at least. :)

2nd that. As a rule though i always found it this way, but now as you said it hangs for a bit then stops - this i think is improvement as its better than usual crash right. like its getting better but not perfect. As a rule i always save before note repeate use :D
By consuming Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:27 pm
2500 3.11xl

Select AUDIO track.
Press REC + PLAY.
Immediately press PLAY again.
Audio Input plays through. Countdown disrupted. Seq playing in background but not recording.
Press STOP. Audio not recorded. Input still playing through. Must press REC again to stop input.

Strange. Audio track would be a lot more useful if the Countdown was eliminated/optional.