Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By le rat Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:43 am
Lock function settings. For instance it could prevent users from going to the looper mode by accident in order to avoid crashes
By Funkydrops Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 pm
le rat wrote:Lock function settings. For instance it could prevent users from going to the looper mode by accident in order to avoid crashes

HUGE +1
By Skillet Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am
In Next Seq -> PadPgm, it would help if the list of programs centered around the one currently selected (kind of like with the Original Key Pad option in 16 Levels), or if there was a way to rearrange programs, if you're using Save Entire Memory.
By bliprock Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 am
Skillet wrote:In Next Seq -> PadPgm, it would help if the list of programs centered around the one currently selected (kind of like with the Original Key Pad option in 16 Levels), or if there was a way to rearrange programs, if you're using Save Entire Memory.

yeah i like that one skillet. Like my request for the delete screen to show the midi controller data as default if delete window is opened from in that said midi cc data window. its the little things
By distortedtekno Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 pm
Sooty_G wrote:hey guys, please use the new request forum for requests & bugs:
http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=38

Tutor, it probably would be a good idea to lock & un-sticky this & the bug report thread, no?

Hey, I'll lock this topic, but keep it here and see what Tutor wants to do with it. I'll probably lock the other topic and keep it in place as well. :)