Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By DJ Hellfire Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 am
New videos seem to keep popping up randomly on random pages of random threads. Kinda hard to keep up! Let's start a central thread for all the videos as they release! I'll try to dig up all the current videos and post them here. You guys should also post new ones in this thread if you find them and I'll try to add them all to this post if I notice them!

UPDATE: Member mcroepster has compiled all the vids into a nice playlist on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL439C794C8CF0F9DD

Edit:
Guys, let's keep this thread with official videos of the product, meaning the MPC's need to actually be in the videos. I don't wanna load the thread up with a bunch of vids of people giving their opinions on it, unless they are using it! :wink:

Last edited by DJ Hellfire on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By psr Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 am
Blue Haze wrote:Great post hellfire! Question though how did you get the YouTube function to work I can't seem to get it to work?

don't post entire link in YouTube tags. Just use this part 7ubI87Ic4bI rather than the entire link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ubI87Ic4bI
By m:t:c Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 am
Those dv247-videos are imo the first really pro videos on ren. Not bad. That's the kind of stuff I like to see, rather than some geezers waving their arms and bouncing around.
By DJ Hellfire Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm
Guys, let's keep this thread with official videos of the product, meaning the MPC's need to actually be in the videos. I don't wanna load the thread up with a bunch of vids of people giving their opinions on it, unless they are using it! :wink: So can you guys remove them, or at least just unembed them?
Last edited by DJ Hellfire on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By renato_rizoli Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
m:t:c wrote:Those dv247-videos are imo the first really pro videos on ren. Not bad. That's the kind of stuff I like to see, rather than some geezers waving their arms and bouncing around.

Word! 8)

+1 !

Stop fooling around and make beats with it, so we can see how it REALLY works !
By Lampdog Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm
renato_rizoli wrote:
DJ Hellfire wrote:
m:t:c wrote:Those dv247-videos are imo the first really pro videos on ren. Not bad. That's the kind of stuff I like to see, rather than some geezers waving their arms and bouncing around.

Word! 8)

+1 !

Stop fooling around and make beats with it, so we can see how it REALLY works !

It's not even a finished product yet to see how it really works.