Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Awire Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Ok i have a problem. Which Should be Simple do to this day and Age in Technology.... How do you delete Multiple Track On the Mpc Touch... Somebody any body. I honestly Cant believe Akai Makes you erase each track Manually.
By Awire Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 am
Its Possible... I just figured it out..... You have to use the Computer Browser... its the same as the mpc Browser. If your Starting A New Project.. And Create a Track or 2 that you dont like. Save the Project so that You can See it In your Finder. Or your CPu Browser. Then Delete the Vst out Your Cpu Browser.. The Mpc Will Delete All The Tracks, The Events, As well as the Vst. DO NOT SAVE THE FILE AFTER THAT STEP. JUST RELOAD THE PROJECT FROM THE MPC Software. The Mpc will reload and say that it is missing Some Parts. Which is what u want anyway... Then you can continue the workFlow... Simple.
By eclipxe Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:52 am
Awire wrote:Its Possible... I just figured it out..... You have to use the Computer Browser... its the same as the mpc Browser. If your Starting A New Project.. And Create a Track or 2 that you dont like. Save the Project so that You can See it In your Finder. Or your CPu Browser. Then Delete the Vst out Your Cpu Browser.. The Mpc Will Delete All The Tracks, The Events, As well as the Vst. DO NOT SAVE THE FILE AFTER THAT STEP. JUST RELOAD THE PROJECT FROM THE MPC Software. The Mpc will reload and say that it is missing Some Parts. Which is what u want anyway... Then you can continue the workFlow... Simple.

wtf?